Thursday, June 21, 2012

Teamwork

The importance of teamwork is stressed throughout MSU. Every business class has teams or groups in order to promote teamwork and creating associations with other students. I just found some fun pictures with fun quotes, celebrity promotions, and true team building inspiration for all of us who are working with our teams.

The use of Star Wars caught my attention, I know it caught yours!! I love Star Wars!


The Simpsons, o so true, so true.

What a great movie! Of course all of my friends and I can recite the movie Boondock Saints from memory, if I had a teamwork inspirational poster with these two actors on it...I may be more inclined to listen.


For all the dog lovers in the world, you may not know what happened to the cookies or brownies that were on the counter, and perhaps you may never solve the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment