Thursday, June 21, 2012

Marketing Marketing Class




Yes, I know the title says "Marketing Marketing Class." It sounds a bit redundant, however, I really want to try and push this marketing class (or pull, depending on the demand). I was sitting at work today thinking of a post for the blog and all of a sudden an idea popped into my head...write a persuasive arguement to try and market marketing class.

To start off I would like to thank Prof. Austin for all of her hard work at designing this class. I found that I learned more through this internet course than if I had been attending class. Everything about this class is about time management and personal goals. My goal for this class was to never fall behind. Even when I went to the great state of KY for my vacation, I was still blogging, I was still taking exams, and I was still taking quizes. You know why, because this class is worth the effort.

Marketing class means more than advertising. Marketing is a way of figuring out how to reach a goal. If your company is striving to improve public relations, there can be a plan for that. If the company is trying to increase it's market share, there is a systematic approac for that. If the company is looking to branch out and increase customers, there is a plan for that.

Marketing class is a way to learn about your gifts of designing and persuasion. It is about finding out what people want and then figuring out how to give it to them. It is about learning how to develop relations with your customers in order to keep them coming back and creating brand loyalty.

Marketing class is learning all about economics, finance, and design. Every piece of this class can be applied to real life situations, with real companies, and real potential to make a profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment