Thursday, May 24, 2012

Survey: Jewelry

So in my spare time, which is not very often, I love to make and design jewelry. I have seriously thought about selling my jewelry at the farmer's market. Associating my future business possibilities to the current chapter I am reading in our marketing classes, I have thought about designing a survey in order to figure out what type of jewelry I should sell.
http://firstfashionnews.info/gallery/country-girl-jewelry-necklace     
I make two different kinds of necklaces and I need to create a way to survey the people who attend the farmer's market on what kind they want to buy. The first picture listed is of the "country style," the type that you would find at a rodeo.  Or I can do a regular beaded necklace. It is important to figure out what your target market is, also what product you can sell and at what price. The main issue I have come to find is that I don't know how I am going to survey those who go to the farmer's market? Any suggestions from my readers? (FYI: these are not necklaces that I have made, just images that look like something that I have made).

         
http://www.fashionjewelryonline.net/product_glass_beads_necklaces_70.html         

No comments:

Post a Comment