Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pringles

So since I am hungry, I thought I might as well type up a blog about food. I was interested in how the companies come up with the designs for their packaging. I found this awesome site to design your own Pringles can. I designed mine, but I couldn't take a picture and post it to my blog. However, here is the link...

http://www.pringlescancreator.com/create.aspx?locale=en_gb

What a neat idea to have your customers design the can and have a competition. It creates a sense of pride in the company and the design of their can. I created a 2D image of my can that I wanted to make in observance of Memorial Day. Here it is...

Granted, I completed this with just the paint option on my computure, but I have to give Pringles props for the good idea (since I am the one who designed it). You should try it, it is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment